Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Daily dose of manga - ecchi (2)

Hi I'm back to update bout manga! I realise my post on ecchi Manga got the most view so I'm gonna post again lol.
I'm reading quite a few and also a lot more haven't read yet cause I'm too lazy lol. So I'll just post a few.
1.
Kimi no iru machi



This story is very longggggggggg like really. From high school to uni. No sex scene but drawing is rather ecchi. Kinda funny too. Most importantly! The drawing is nice!
2.
Minimoto kun monogatari



About a high school boy went to love together with his aunt which is very passionate bout a certain historic person so she made him do all those things that the person once did so she can have a better understanding on the person feeling -.- a bit of ecchi scene but no sex scene yet.
3.
Nozoki ana



About a peephole. That's all HAHAHAHAHAHA fine I'll elaborate a bit. About how a peephole connect two people together in a bad way though. Cause the guy didn't 'like' it but the girl love it. Okay for those who LOVE sex scene. Nah! Hahahaha.
That's all I'm tired and I need to read my manga. Yes need!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment