Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

updating~~`

hi all im finally updating! im sorry for the lack of update even though not much people but still! hahahha. anyway the weather is a killer man! make me dont have mood to blog :( all i wanna do is bath then sleep. that is plain shiokness la hahaha. anyway ********* that side need to do quite alot of things like vlog..... lol. i think i would update to my blog also! like weird only! i will specially make up, change then use my super duper lousy webcam to take la! i know k lousy! hush! i will borrow camera from friends la! IM PATHETIC! i know T.T anyway my brother bday just pass and blah blah blah i lazy alr! serious! photos k hahaha.




 NEW YORK NEW YORK! 



 bought baby to nex the dog cafe :) 

my little brother bday! 
 
 mummy's ba ku teh! love max! and ehehehhe mario card~~`

  

SAKURA FEST!!!! 

K BYE! I NEED TO BATH! SUPER DUPER HOT! ARGH ! AND I NEED A PROPER CAMERA !!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`


No comments:

Post a Comment