Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Daily dose of manga: ecchi

HI! updating again! Woohoo! Totally manga addict. No cure alr. -.- okay enough crap today is ecchi! Weehee! A lot of my friends like ecchi manga! Lol don't ask me why I don't know. I'm also the same I guess hahahaha. But at the same time I'm different lol. I like school life romance manga but ecchi anime figures! Omg! Damn nice can. But I'm not collecting cause no space to put -.- maybe after I move house then collect weeheee! Can't wait for next year! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Sekirei
Ongoing


This manga is very famous! I think -.- is about sekirei lol. Erm the fight to find out whose the strongest? So all the losers must die? Seriously I think this kind of plot damn irritating. WHY MUST DIE?! zzz. But overall quite nice? I like the figure but not really the main story. The side stories are fine.
3.5/5

Unbalance X Unbalance
Ongoing


This is categorize under ecchi but to me okay leh! I guess is under ecchi cause of the drawing. Anyway this is about romance between teacher and student again. Wtf. But this time round the female is the teacher! And the guy is student! Woohooo and their age gap is 7 years! Seriously 7 years?! The guy is damn cool okay. Muscular and good at fighting hahaha wtf. My bf also good at fighting k! Just not muscular he fat! Hahaha k whatever. I like this story line!
5/5

Omamori himari
Ongoing


Wtf surrounded by girls again just like sekirei lol. Anyway this is about a cat demon who protects a descendent of a demon exterminator clan. As time pass more demon start to follow him and protect him -.- lol. Cause the guy don't hurt demon? And have no wish to take over the clan. But overall is cute! Cause the guy is allergic to cats! Lol wtf. But the cat are the closet to him -.-
5/5

Yeah! That's all bye! Next post is about famous manga k? Cause too many famous manga alr. So tmr I post 5 manga titles! Woohoooooo.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment